Looking for a buddy
tiny_n_chubby posted:
Hi Everyone, I'm new here. ...... I've been eating lots of bad food and haven't done any exercise since February. Looking for a buddy who can exchange emails daily so we can keep track of each other. I perhaps go for baby steps first. Anyone interested, please let me know.

Megan9101214 responded:
I would love to exchange emails and have help to stay on track as well! Hi !

Less4Best responded:
I would like support as well. I can't commit to daily but 1-2X/wk would be feasible. I need to exercise more. I am just resisting it so much. It's the time element more than doing it. I am trying to eat low carbs because I did this before and it helped.. I am not sure where to track or add your email address. I am new at this,

Less4Best replied to Megan9101214's response:
I'd like to exchange emails also. i can onlt do 1-2X/wk but it would be so helpful. I am not sure how you do this process.
Thanks,

tiny_n_chubby replied to Megan9101214's response:
Hi Megan,

I don't know if we can post our emails here. Might try later. I weighed myself a couple of days ago (hadn't done it for long. I always avoided it). I'm around 132lbs. Will cut down on carbs ( eat less sugar) How are you going with your diet?

tiny_n_chubby replied to Less4Best's response:
I don't know if we can post our emails here. Didn't think about it. But I guess if you can log in to the discussion, you can see everyone's comments. I think it's quite good. I ate way too much the day before. Was really good yesterday. Haven't started doing any exercise yet.

tiny_n_chubby replied to Megan9101214's response:
Hi Megan,

Someone suggested me to make a food plan for the whole week what to eat but I haven't done it yet. Also, plan what to eat when you crave. I always reached for choc bar in the afternoon.

I found this if you have the same problem,

http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/afternoon-energy-boosters

CoachMattKoblens responded:
Hey I can help you through your journey and transform you life. I have helped a lot of people since I started coaching. Coaching is free and so is my website www.myfitmylife.com . Check it out and find the contact me section.....shoot me an email and we can discuss further nutrition and fitness. Matt-

tiny_n_chubby replied to CoachMattKoblens's response:
Hi Matt, thanks for the info. I'll check out the website.

sarahe123 responded:
Hi there, if you are looking for anymore buddies let me know. I've been maintaining for almost six years now, I'm currently a size 6 but am trying to make it to a size 4 again ( I have 15 lbs to loose) when I started my new healthy living change I was 245 lbs and I had always been the bigger girl ever since I was a little girl... anyways, I'm new to this community so if anyone needs buddy help let me know.

Warmest Regards
Sarahe

twarnall responded:
I just started the 3 Day Diet suggested by a friend. I like the plan because it tells you exactly what to eat. I don't have to count calories or anything else...it's easy, but I am always hungry. After doing some research on the plan, I'm thinking of giving it up now, BUT that still leaves me with the question..what to eat?

I would join weight watchers or Jenny Creg, but didn't want to spend that kind of money!

I would love to have a eating plan, where all I have to do is purchase what is suggested and then enjoy.

I am trying really hard to stop drinking, some family problems as well as I just retired.

I have been trying to walk a couple of miles a few times a week.

I love Geocaching, but have no one to enjoy it with. I am thinking about pruchasing a metal detector and go hunting.

I would appreaciat any suggestions, especially WHAT TO EAT! Terry - Hayward, CA

ambita responded:
YEESS! I'm looking for a buddy too!! I need to loose about 20lbs! I have been logging in my food every day on my log for about a month now and have only lost 5lbs... I need motivation and somebody to do it with!

ambita replied to sarahe123's response:
Hi! Wow you have lost alot!! How amazing!! I need to loose at least 20lbs.. I am pretty new at this also and have no buddies to do this with. So far i have lost 5lbs with the daily loggin of my food, I have been doing this for a little over a month, I log on through out the day on myphone. I need to do this for real this time! I weigh 165 lbs and am 5'"3, I had a child two years ago and I just can't get it off! Before I had my baby girl I always struggled with loosing weight, I would loose some here and there but never lost the amount i wanted to loose.. You inspire me, please give me good realistic tips! (I loooove watching the biggest looser and "I use to be Fat" those kinda shows inspire me also ;0).. Have a great day!

elegantgem responded:
hi there,

I would be interested. My e-mail address is ami.florida@hotmail.com . Write me.