Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Raw food diet - day 3
yrh17 posted:
I am hoping to lose my pregnancy weight (8kg in 30 days) by eating strictly raw food. I looking for folks to join me so we can encourage each other cos this certainly is not easy.

3point14 responded:
What are you planning on doing when you lose the weight and the "diet" ends? I'm not trying to be critical, but I'm just not a fan of strict anything diets. I think it makes the whole process sucky, and me at least more likely to binge or regain once the "diet" ends.

If I were you, I'd try to steer towards mostly raw food, and find ones that I really like. Cut down the servings of "bad" food, but maybe don't cut them out entirely. Keep foods that you go nuts over out of your house, keep track of what you eat, and increase how much you move. I wouldn't weigh myself more than once a week (weight fluctuates day-to-day and that can get discouraging).
Good luck! You can do it!

yrh17 replied to 3point14's response:
Before my marriage I was on 75% raw and I am hoping to get back to that level, especially since I am not breast feeding anymore. Thanks for the comment

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm a 49 yr. old female trying to lose 10 to 15 pounds. I'm 5ft. and weigh 130 and was just diagnosed as being pre diabetic. Hoping losi...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 59 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.