Skip to content
Stuck on post pregnancy fat!!!
Skinnyquinny25 posted:
I need help!!!! I had my daughter 7 months ago an over ate. Being that this was my first pregnancy I thought that was the right way to do things. Well 167 pounds later I'm stressed on losing weight especially because I'm breast feeding an trying to stop!! Plz help or offer suggestions!! Looking to loose 22 pounds!!!

Take the Poll

How to loose 25 pounds in a month!!!
  • ???
  • !????
vote
View Poll Results

3point14 responded:
There's no safe way to lose 22 lbs. in a month. What are you doing so far to help you lose? I'm assuming you've cut down on your food intake, but if not, start there. Maybe keep a diary of what you eat so you can see where the bulk of your calories comes from.

Congrats on your first daughter! hehehe I'm sure in a little bit you'll be getting some good exercise chasin her around

RoseLynn02 responded:
That's so funny. I posted a similar post on here about a month ago about losing post pregnancy weight. I was 167lbs & trying to get back down to 135lbs. Now about 2wks after I started really getting going on this diet & exercise quest I have lost 5lbs. You should check out my post. There is a lot of good advise on it as well as on the other "help" posts on here. The best advice I can give you is eat healthy & smaller portions & get moving. Exercise is so important. You can get some videos @ Walmart for $7-$12 bucks if you're like me & can't afford to got to the gym. You can get a scale there for $8, just the basic one. You can get 5lb weights there too. That is if your like me & prefer those kinds of things to help you. Other wise there are other options like taking the stairs instead of the elevator when ever possible or parking in the back so you have to walk. Even small changes will start to make a difference & ad up. Congradulations on making the decision to loose weight & good luck. We are all here for you.

marisasibley replied to RoseLynn02's response:
www.healthylifestylebalance.com
www.redefininghealth.org

Spotlight: Member Stories

September 2009 - 144 lbs August 2010 - 128 lbs And it's been like that ever since. I only want to lose 10 more lbs, but it's the hardest. ...More

Helpful Tips

Weight loss coffee
I just started using a new gourmet instant coffee that helps reduce appetite, eliminate cravings, reduce portion sizes, decrease stored ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.