Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I lost 9 pounds in 5 days
An_241936 posted:
Hi. I'm new here.

I just start eating healthy to lose some extra pounds.

My diet start with a cup of coffee plain and 1/2 bag of splenda and 1 small wheat toast.

At lunch I eat 12 oz of homemade chicken breast vegetable soup, lower sodium. Soup contain fresh mushrooms, onions, garlic, cerely, carrots and one of this: white bean, garbanzo or lentil.

2 small wheat toasts and, 1 cup of fresh diced watermelon.

For dinner I eat the same soup

Last snack is most of the time a medium size kiwi.

I'm happy because I'm losing weight and enjoying my new style to live healthy. Im still need to lose 24 pounds.

On weekends I play tennis but I will increase my sports to replace the exercises I don't make.

Hope here I find some support.

My name is caro.

MarilynnJones responded:
I also have about 20 pounds to lose and I don't want to go backwards. Sometimes I think my body is fighting the lose. I know it's all in my mind that makes me want to eat and I'm not hungry. I've got to find the key to letting that feeling go. So maybe it will help to talk to others with the same problem. I'm determined to do this. I've come so far to go back.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently came home from a deployment & gained 20 lbs I can't seem to lose! Life & family issues have sapped every ounce of motivation to...More

Helpful Tips

Weight loss coffee
I just started using a new gourmet instant coffee that helps reduce appetite, eliminate cravings, reduce portion sizes, decrease stored ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.