Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BYE BYE BOOTY
rocky2010 posted:
SOOO, I am very excited to say that i broke the 330's and am down to 321, but this isn't the only reason why I'am sooo happy last night i was making some dinner, Lean top sirloin steak, caramalized onions, carrots and brown rice, which was delicious i must say lol anyway.. My hubby walked into the kitchen to peak at dinner at hugged me from behind he hugged me then stepped back at stood there for a second and said HEY YOUR BOOTY IS SHRINKING!!! I just laughed it off and turned around but see i usually wear sweats or basketball shorts when im in the house relaxing but i had an interview yesterday so i was wearing slacks and a fitted shirt. Even though the pounds lost arent high inches are just falling off. With the better eating and playing basketball EVERYDAY and walking my 100 pound crazy dog something is working and IM LOVING IT!!!!
-Success doesn't come to you--you go to it

irisheyes213 responded:
WTG!! Keep pushing forward and you will be out of the 300's before you know it!
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/

irisheyes213 responded:
WTG!!! Keep pushing forward and you will be out of the 300's before you know it! You CAN do it!!
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/

Marci320 replied to irisheyes213's response:
I'm so happy for you, Rocky! Sometimes it takes a while to find out what works for you, but once you do, WATCH OUT! Deb is right, you'll be in the 200's before you know it. Keep up the good work!

Marci

jean4u responded:
GOOD Girl!!!

Seeing the results of hard work on the scale and NSV!!

Eating healthy takes work but when you find foods that work for you, then it becomes a way of life.

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

Long story short, my weight gain was sneaky and just appeared suddenly it seems. I was always small/average. By my 20's, I was fairly active with ...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.