Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
New crazy woman on board for mega weight loss
_Indigo_ posted:
I'm not sure what to do here quite yet but I know that I very much need the weight loss support. I have a very long way to go to reach my weight goal and it's going to take me some time. I get frustrated sometimes thinking about how long it will take.

I started out at somewhere over 350lb on a 5'4" body. Now I'm at 326.6.

I'm in my mid-30's and my weight is keeping me from doing many things I want to do. I'm ready to start losing and living again.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello _Indigo_ and thanks for joining us!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. You're right about how the weight can keep you from doing the things you'd like to.

I used to get frustrated by how long the weight loss was taking, then I remembered how long it took me to put it all on. I'm aiming for 2lbs a month, and after 18 months, I'm pretty much on target with 35lbs lost so far.

You may want check our our Newcomer Tips . Also, as I was telling new member cltabor, this community gets quiet at times, so be patient waiting for replies. If you want quicker responses, you may want to try the Diet Club: 50-100lbs Community .

Cheering you on,

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 30lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.

irisheyes213 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Welcome to the board! Just jump on in and start posting! Congrats on your weightloss so far!
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. My name is Chris. I'm a 21 year old college student. I have been struggling with my weight for all my life. I have been overweight/obese si...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.