Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbows/Journals 08/28 - 09/03
Rgulen posted:

Hi Everyone, it has been a long, hot summer in my neck of the woods which sapped my energy for just about everything! Even though today is over 100 degrees again; I am going to try to get back on track with . . . well tracking.

Join us in posting whatever you want accountability on for the week. Ideas are:
-Food journals
-Water intake
-Exercise
-Freggie intake/Rainbow
-Calories/points/carbs/fat grams/protein grams
-Challenge goals

Rg

Rgulen responded:
Sunday

My new Sunday morning routine is for my neighbor and I to ride our bikes to a cafe and share a breakfast. Today's was french toast with side of scrambled egg breakfast. Save a few calories because we forgot to add the cheese.

Another neighbor invited my Husband and I to have home made stuffed poblano chilies with walnut sauce, black beans and rice. Since it was a birthday celebration there was peach cobbler with ice cream for dessert; I had a small portion of both.

Water/Coconut Water Servings: 6
Exercise: rode bike 61/2 miles at leisurely pace a bit of house cleaning.

I am looking forward to seeing if getting back to logging online drives even better food choices for me.

Rg

irisheyes213 responded:
Sunday:

Plenty of water, walking around Target for awhile. Not enough freggies

Monday:

Plenty of water. Walking around for appointments but nothing extra. Not enough freggies. Too much candy.

Glad to see you posted Rg!!
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

irisheyes213 replied to irisheyes213's response:
Tuesday: Water good. Freggies...eh, still not that great but I had a veggie loaded dinner that I came up with on the spot that turned out yummy. Took vitamin but no extra movement really.

Wednesday: Still working on my water at 730pm which is unusual. Very tired today after a long work day. I did get extra movement in as I walked several blocks to and from my parking for my appointments that I had. I was glad that I was up to doing it but I was ready to go home before my last appointment. Oh well. Now I am struggling to stay awake so it is off to bed early for me. No real dinner or lunch today so that doesn't help either.
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

irisheyes213 replied to irisheyes213's response:
Thursday: Plenty of water, 4 freggie servings. Took multivitamin and logged what I wanted to log in my tracker. No extra movement today except I did take advantage of a Target bathroom stop to walk a lap around the store before leaving.

Rgulen replied to irisheyes213's response:
Hi Deb,

Sorry to disappear again. My iPad stopped posting to the board AGAIN. I just don't pull out the laptop as much. But; I am going to start again tomorrow.

Rg

irisheyes213 replied to Rgulen's response:
That stinks. I hope that they get the IPAD functioning again. My laptop died over the weekend so I have been struggling trying to get work done on my backup computer. Hopefully tonight my new laptop will be up and running again. I'm grateful I have a backup computer but it sure is slow

Hope you are having a good week!

Spotlight: Member Stories

At the risk of sounding kind of morbid, I have to say I realize that, unless I miraculously live to be over 100, my life is more than half over! I'...More

Helpful Tips

Warning: Ramblings
Had some good things happen this week that I wanted to share. Had 2 people I know tell me I look 10 years younger. I'm under 250 lbs. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.