Skip to content
Two for Tuesday
irisheyes213 posted:
1. What is your favorite fruit?

2. What is your favorite type of music?
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

irisheyes213 responded:
1. Nectarines are my fave right now

2. Poppish I guess. My all time fave band is Chicago and my fave solo performer is Shania Twain so.... poppish
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

ami_nix responded:
1.) Fave Fruit: pomegranate
2.) Fave music: Anything Beatles!
"Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you." - Robert Fulghum

jis4judy replied to ami_nix's response:
Hi Ladies
1 fruit I like then all but to pick a favorite has to be cherries
2 music I like classic oldies rock elvis buddy holly earth wind and fire ... etc
Hugs Judy:)

justmejust responded:
1. Rock
2. Mango

Hi, this is my first visit here. I am from the 50-100 lb board

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Deb, Ami, Judy and JustMeJust! So nice to see you all posting here.

1. Rainier Cherries

2.Alternative, 80s, Classical, Classic Rock...I'll listen to almost anything.

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend,

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 35lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.

jean4u responded:
Fruit: Pineapple

Music: Malt Shop Oldies from the 1950's....because it reminds me of a time when my (female) cousin would come around with newly purchased 45's and would play them on a real record player and she drove (are you sitting down?) a 1950 Chevy, powder blue convertible and we would go to drive-in food places for root beer and fries and burgers. Also drive-in movies...pack snacks. My comfort time!

Barb

justmejust replied to jean4u's response:
Hi Barb, what a colorful picture I have of that time now. It sounds so comforting and like a happy time compared to what's going on with the economy and the weather these days. sigh!

But gotta keep my chin up, and keep getting my body healthier every day! ~ Laura

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is like many other , been struggling to lose weight sense I can remember . As a adult I have tried every weight loss program and any thing I...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.