Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Still Can't Reply to Discussion
Marci320 posted:
Wanted to thank everyone for the welcome back but couldn't reply. What's up with that?

Marci

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
So sorry you can't reply, Marci! Try writing tocommunitymanagement@webmd.net and here's what to let thme know:

How you're trying to post--with computer (type and operating system) or smartphone (type & OS). For instance, PC with Windows 7.

What browser you're using and version. For instance, Internet Explorer 8.

What happens when you try to post. For instance, "There is no post button visible." Or "When I click post, nothing happens."

Include anything else that you think would help.

Thanks for your patience,

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 35lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lov...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.