Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thursday Triumphs
irisheyes213 posted:
I don't know about you but this week has been a frustrating one and yesterday was just a plain bizarre day. So I want to take a few minutes to focus on the positive as this day begins.

What have you done well this week?
What has come along to surprise you?
What is making you happy at the moment?
ETC!!
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

irisheyes213 responded:
  • I have taken my vitamin each day with dinner
  • I resisted the urge to buy a baked good and over eat at Panera yesterday.
  • I resisted the urge to have some pop with lunch instead of iced tea
  • I resisted the urge to have a sweet treat after dinner even though we don't have much to choose from around here anyhow
  • Kitty cuddles make it all better
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

Marci320 responded:
Hi Deb,

Good to see you and know you have made some good decisions for yourself this week.

As for me, what I have done well this week is stick to my eating program. This is the first week I've succeeded more than one day. I've really struggled with craving sweets since taking all the hormones I do and this week is the first time I haven't run out and bought some treat at night. This also answers "What has come along to surprise you?" which is the fact that I haven't fallen off the wagon, and "What is making you happy at the moment?" which is finally having success!

The weekends are always challenging but I am hoping to have at least 1 good week under my belt.

Marci

Rgulen replied to irisheyes213's response:
kitty cuddles are the absolute best!

Rgulen replied to Marci320's response:
What have you done well this week?
I went to Jazzercise (Sun, Mon & Thur) plust went to their strengh training class on Wednesday. Plus I signed up for their new "Pure Muscle" class which promised to kick my ass over the month of October.

What has come along to surprise you?
I had a sudden craving for McDonalds; co-work came into Houston this week.

What is making you happy at the moment?

I agree with Deb that kitty cuddles are uplifting; Hubby's kisses are not bad either! I get to sleep as soon as I hit send on this note...

Rg

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started the year out around 317 and have lost around 56 lbs so far this year. I mainly have been on the low carb, trying to stay under a 100g of car...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.