Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi All!!
TrekHappi34 posted:
I am new to this board, and have 100 lbs to lose. I'm asking myself these questions, Will this work this time? and How will I do it? my answer since I seem to answer my own questions all the time (Kind of scary) is if we do it together we can achieve anything. Supporting each other through this difficult maze of what is good for our bodies and what is bad for our bodies, finding what really works. And achieve true success!! Will this work this time? and How will I do it? Will you be my buddy through this difficult time?
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. -David Viscott

Tomato05 responded:
Welcome, and all of us are your buddies.

Keep reminding yourself that you can lose weight this time indeed, there is nothing stopping you. Many others have done it and so can you.

Good luck and keep posting!

Rgulen responded:
Welcome to our board TrekHappi.

Community is a very important part of the journey to health.

My tips is to take baby steps towards healthier habits. Consistency is another step toward health.

Looking forward to reading your future posts.

Rg

TrekHappi34 replied to Tomato05's response:
Thank you for your thoughtful encouragement. Have a great weightloss kind of day!!

Diane
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. -David Viscott

TrekHappi34 replied to Rgulen's response:
Thankyou for welcoming me aboard and for the tips. I appreciate your sincerity.
Diane

tru_lady responded:
Welcome aboard TrekHappi and I hope that you knock that 100lbs OUT!!!!!! lol!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Howdy TrekHappi and welcome! Here are some Newcomer Tips that may help. There are many really wonderful people on this community who are navigating their weight loss journey.

We're cheering you on,

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 35lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.

TrekHappi34 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
I'm so happy with the replies. Thank you so much for the support. Your are wonderful!!

TrekHappi34 replied to tru_lady's response:
Thank You for the reply, I can see myself kickboxing right now. Keep it up tru_lady.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have never been a tiny girl. I've always had curves, hips, boobs, and thighs. I don't want to be a stick figure but I would like to feel lik...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.