Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbows/ Journal 10/02 - 10/08
Rgulen posted:
I will start month of October without rant on the local weather.

I start as a beta tester on a blood sugar /insulin resistance lifestyle plan tomorrow. The first two weeks are pre work and may be hardest for me. Lots if journalling assignments to complete this week.

Tracking was better this week; yea! This week I plan to thoughtfully complete the journal actives assigned to the testers and try not to binge in foods about to become verboten for at least 7 weeks.

Join me in posting whatever you want accountability on for the week. Ideas are: -Food journals -Water intake -Exercise -Freggie intake/Rainbow -Calories/points/carbs/fat grams/protein grams -Challenge goals

Rg

Rgulen responded:
Sunday

Breakfast: DH & I had dinner & drinks at friend's house and got home late/early. So breakfast was figs stuffed with breakfast blend goat cheese, nuts. Another snacky meal for us.

Lunch: 1/2 c quinoa covered with kale, mushrooms & onions.

Dinner: 1/2 c barley with okra stew and green salad

Rg

irisheyes213 replied to Rgulen's response:
Sounds interesting Rg. Hope that it gives you some insight/bump in the plateau.

Sunday:
Water: eh, only 32 oz
Freggies: banana, oj, tomato, potato, lettuce, red onion, carrots, cabbage, mizuna, celery, onions, radishes
Movement: Walking around the grocery store, arm exercises

Monday:
Water: 64oz
Freggies: Banana, oj, celery, carrots, onions (2), swiss chard, potato
Movement: Nothing extra in the car all day

Tuesday:
Water: 72oz
Freggies: OJ, banana, green beans, yellow potatoes, olives
Movement: Arm exercises
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

irisheyes213 replied to irisheyes213's response:
Oh and vitamins... calcium each morning and multi with dinner each day.
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

Rgulen replied to irisheyes213's response:
Monday

Breakfast: oatmeal cooked in almond milk served with strawberries, nuts, ground flax, etc.

Lunch: leftovers in a corn tortilla; but I can't recall what leftovers.

Dinner: pork tamales from farmers market.

Jazzercise class

Rg

Rgulen replied to Rgulen's response:
Did the Gods go crazy yesterday? I woke up late and work was so busy I told co-worker that if she wanted to have our 2 pm call then it would have to be while I ate. October 4th was Neighborhood Night Out ( it's too hot to do in August with rest of the country) and I did not visit the restaurant booths.

Breakfast: eggplant puree on bread baked night before because it was quick and I was LATE.

Lunch: another snacky meal while I took a work call. It was a mindless one so who knows what I ate?????

Dinner: after 10 pm from visiting with neighbors. I ate some whole grain crackers and goat feta because I knew that I would wake up hungry if I skipped meal.

No Jazzercise; but I did walk neighbor's doggie while visiting.

Rg

Rgulen replied to Rgulen's response:
Today was NOT as bad as Yesterday

Breakfast: roasted red pepper, red beans, yogurt, tomato,

Lunch: chicken salad, whole grain crackers

Dinner: veggies stew

"pure muscle class"

Rg

irisheyes213 replied to Rgulen's response:
Wednesday:

Water: 80oz
Rainbow: Red, yellow, white
Movement: Whoops, nothing extra
Vitamins: Check

irisheyes213 replied to irisheyes213's response:
Thursday:

Water: 96oz
Freggies: 2 servings
Movement: Nothing extra
Vitamins: Cal/Mag/Zinc, Multi

Friday:

Water: 56oz
Freggies: 4 servings, Yellow, orange, green, white
Movement: Nothing Extra

Saturday:

Water: 88oz
Freggies: 4 servings, Orange, white, green
Movement: 1 mile walk

Spotlight: Member Stories

I AM58YRS.OLD,I WT.395LBS. IHAVE REALLY BAD KNEES,I HAVE TO GET SHOTS EVERY 6MTHS.I TRY TO WALK SOME EVERYDAY. I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT AND PRAYERS I CA...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.