Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
October results/November Goals
irisheyes213 posted:
I don't know what happened to October or my goals. I didn't meet any of them as I just lost momentum. I was exhausted before we left for my Grandmother's funeral and I have been exhausted since we came back. I did take my vitamins some days and I did send a good amount of paperwork to the office in the middle of the month. I stopped logging my freggies and my vitamins but I am going to be logging all my food today.

For November I am going to:

Keep working on my virtual walk miles by walking everyday even if only 5-10min
Eat at home at least 18 meals per week
Clear out the backlog of paperwork once and for all
Take a full set of measurements before the month is over
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Deb, thanks for sharing your goals and helping remind us about our own. It looks like you've chosen some challenging ones

Really start working on my Gazelle now that the cold and rain are making outside exercise more difficult.
Continue participation in activity challenge through November 18th (40 days total, started in October).
Remember water is my friend, even in the fall/winter when it's cooler.

Thanks for the cornucopias!

Who is next?

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 35lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.

Rgulen responded:
Hi Deb,

This site and my iPad rarely get along these days and this is my primary access to the site. I cannot find my October goals; it must have been about the book beta activities....

Finish beta

Set up post beta plan

Check in on my Webmd family more often.

Rg

irisheyes213 replied to Rgulen's response:
Hoping they can fix that issue soon.
I haven't tried accessing the site from my new phone yet.

Hang in there and check in when you can!
PS What is the beta book? I don't remember if you talked about it previously.
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi, everyone i just wanted to let everyone know how things are going. Lost 38 pounds so far. Got on a bike yesterday at the park with my kids. We all ...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.