Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
November Weighins
irisheyes213 posted:
Share your weekly weigh-in once a week, right before you start a new week of your plan. (No matter what day of the week that is...) If you only weigh once or twice a month share those too!

Don't forget the Four S's of Weighing Yourself :

* Same time of day, on the

* Same day each week, wearing the

* Same clothing, and using the

* Same scale

Here's an easy way to format your weigh in: (but include the parts meaningful to YOU)

Date Started:

Goal Weight:

Weight when starting:

Waist when starting:

Weight or Pounds Off This Week:

Waist This Week:

Notes on progress or trouble spots:

Goals for the Upcoming Week:
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

irisheyes213 responded:
Date Started: 07/01/2009

Goal Weight:240 for now

Weight when starting: 281

Weight last weighin: 246.1

Weight this weighin: 243.8

Notes on progress or trouble spots: Hoping this is not a temporary dip due to this nausea issue I am having but even if only half of it sticks I will be happy.

Goals for the Upcoming Week: Trying not to freak out as I have been dealing with some of my reoccuring pain and Friday marks the 1 year point of where I gained 10lbs in 3 days due to the hormone issues related to my chronic issue. I'm hoping that this doesn't happen again this year as it took me 6 months to get back down to 251 and yet another 6months to not even lose another 10lbs. I am logging today and repeating "I will not eat out of emotion today"
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to irisheyes213's response:
Deb, congratulations on continuing toward your goal. I sure hope you don't re-experience that three day weight gain of 10lbs like you did last year.

Hope the weight loss sticks and you meet your goals.

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 35lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.

irisheyes213 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Byroney!

Rgulen replied to irisheyes213's response:
Kudos to you; I know that you fight for every pound lost.

I will try to post weigh in from Mac tomorrow.

Rg

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 31 years old and tired of being insecure and unhealthy. I am a mother of a 7 year old and she is my biggest inspiration. I recently went to the d...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.