Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Being over weight
NavywifeLivinglife posted:
Being over weight is putting such a stress factor on me and it seems not to be getting better. I eat very little and when I do eat I feel bloated, full, stuff and want to blahh. I drink a lot of water and I'm to the point where I want to stay in bed and just drink water and no eatting. But then theres times where I feel I've eatten too much and I'm at a stand still and the weight won't leave me. I am about ready to do my own laposuction with the shop vac. Any suggestion!

jis4judy responded:
Hi Navy wife
I hear you on feeling like you aren;t eating and still gaining
have you tried to focus on healthy foods from nature avoid proccessed foods . you really have to make changes that you can live with for life in order to get to a healthy weight ..
I used to think I was hardly eating anything but I was the constant snacking I did was packing on the pounds ...
Have you seen a doc to rule out any medical reasonsfor the extra weight?
I found these 2 link very helpfull in my healthy journey

http://www.fitday.com/

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/healthy-diet/NU00200

Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ronsheila responded:
pick yourself up and get working out! Tell yourself you CAN do it! If you sit and tell yourself your depressed and you will fail that is exact ally what you will do. You need to have confidence in you!!!!!!!! Wake up with a new attitude!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been heavy since I was a child. I tried every professional weight loss idea that was out there, Weight watcher, Jenny Craig, Medifast, Optifast...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.