Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The Deadly "D" word.... how's everyone else.managing?
totallywiggedout posted:
Hi fellow "losers"! I hope everyone is staying on track to your chosen goals. I'm trying.... been at plateau stage for a week now, up and down the same 2lbs... it sucks. But I know it's meaningless in the entire scheme of things.
Went out to Cheddar's last night to eat. As soon as I got my plate I decided to just "dig in". LOL got through the first few bites of my dijon chicken and mushrooms and the loaded baked potatoe and sweet baby carrots, and stopped right there. I looked at that plate and it hit me. I certainly didn't need two halves of chicken breast or a whole huge loaded baked potatoe to feel satisfied. I was already feeling full-ish. I got the waitress over, and asked for a small take home container. I split everything right down the middle and put it on the chair next to me. I finished what was on my plate and still felt stuffed.
Today for lunch, I had something new for me.
1/2 a Quaker banana nut bar crumbled into 1 c of light and fit vanilla yogurt, the other 1/2 just cut into small bites with 1/3 of an apple sliced , on the side total calories about 285 with lots of fiber and calcium...... and I feel full which helps

Spotlight: Member Stories

I began gaining weight when I was 22. I had lost my baby weight from when I had my son through exercise but after I got more into raising him, working...More

Helpful Tips

Warning: Ramblings
Had some good things happen this week that I wanted to share. Had 2 people I know tell me I look 10 years younger. I'm under 250 lbs. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.