Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
JUST STARTING, DIET TOOL
doxielover10 posted:
I have no idea how much I weigh, all I do is cry. I refuse to get on the scale at the doctor's.

I am now going to use My Food Diary, if I am being honest as much as I want to, seeing what I'm eating will keep me honest.

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Doxie
I'm not sure by your input, if you want feedback. But since you made the first move and reached out, I want to at least say, WELCOME.
I'm fairly new to webmd myself, just since the beginning of Jan. , my name's Kim. I just turned 47, 5'4" , started out at 243lbs and am now at 218.8. I have a goal of 135lbs for myself because, way WAY back when, that is the weight at which I felt my absolute physical and healthy "best". I have a time frame in mind for reaching my goals and I hope to come within a few months of that timegoal as I am preparing for a hip replacement after goal weight is reached.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I have had a problem with weight ever since I received treatment for an eating disorder 20 years ago at which time I weighed 115 lbs (I'm 5...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.