Skip to content
SOOOO excited!
pamom1980 posted:
I started working on trying to lose weight on March 12th.. Just by watching what and how much I eat, I've already lost 13.8 pounds!!!! I haven't even been trying to exercise yet and I've done that much.. Just imagine what it's going to be like when I DO start exercising!!!

I've been working things into my routine little by little so that I don't try to do it all at once. If I work into it, I'm less likely to quit and give up.. My clothes are getting loser and I'm just so excited!!!

totallywiggedout responded:
That's great Stacey. Have you started using the webmd fitness charting system yet? It's a great way to do the "food diary" thing without having to actually write down everything. I try to figure my menu for the entire day, plug it in and then go to charts/graphs to check food intake, fats,calories,chol,fiber and such. It's really nice to be able to see exactly how your menu adds up to make sure you are doing right by yourself. Make sure you drink your necessary water too. But so far, so good.
Keep us informed. I hate to say it, but if you need more feedback from bloggers , come to 50-100 lb blog, more ppl hang there every day, I'm a 100 too but , like I said, it's just a more active blogsite.
Hope to see you there......
Kim
as Maxine says The last time I voluntarily did aerobics, I was wearing bunny slippers near my neighbor's hunting dog
SW 243, Jan 3, 2012
CW 213.3 March 29,2012
GW 135

abnersmom responded:
Congrats! You are off to a great start. WTG!
Debbie SW 265 CW 180 GW 150 - Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. Ehrmann

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Dave. I have been overweight pretty much my entire life. I am now ready to make a change in my life and start living more healthy. A lo...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.