Skip to content
Hello everyon! I'm back after being away for two years!!!!!
Shortcutrd posted:
Hello everyone, remember me. I'm back at it for the first time in 2 years. I had a little set back will caring for a sibling for the past two years. I know my weight is at least 330 lbs. after losing 53 lbs. I will weigh in today and give SW, CW and GW. This is my second week of starting an exercise regimen of water aerobics and walking on off days. I feel better already. I will stay in touch now that I can take care of me.

totallywiggedout responded:
This site isnt very active, some of us just sort of pop in to see if anyone needs advice. Most of us biggies , hang in the 50-100 community site. It's WAY WAY more active. and you will get more help, more advice ,more recipes, more online loving care than you could ever hope to find anywhere else on the web. I promise. We , over there, are a true community in the best sense of the word. It's like living in a cul de sac in a perfect neighborhood where everyone is good friends.
Diet and Exercise go hand in hand, Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. -Will Rogers
SW 243, Jan 3, 2012
CW 213.3 March 29,2012
CW 204.4 May 6,2012
GW 135

Shortcutrd replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I feel welcomed. And I love WR quote!

abnersmom responded:
Sorry I'm late to the party welcoming you back. How's it going?
Debbie SW 265 CW 162 GW 150 - Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. Ehrmann

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi i am trying to lose all this weight. i am 5'10 and weigh 278 i cant loose this fat. i have tried nothing works. is there any help out there.ple...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.