Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
dr gundrys diet
An_246756 posted:
I like the diet and feel well although weight loss is slow. I have a little goats milk in my tea, apart from that I am sticking to it but have been having what feels like a lot of trapped wind in my stomach on the left hand side. I don't know if it's to do with the diet as I get the wind anyway, but I have also taken up pilates as a form of exercise as it seems to fit with the sort of exercise Dr. Gundry recommends. I am wondering if I could have pulled a stomah muscle and this may be the cause of the problem and not the diet. Any ideas? I am 68 years old and haven't done any real exercise except walking the dog for quite a while

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 22 i havent always been over weight .... after i had kids it has went down hill. I have 3 kids and im very active but im an emotionaly eatter.I wei...More

Helpful Tips

Warning: Ramblings
Had some good things happen this week that I wanted to share. Had 2 people I know tell me I look 10 years younger. I'm under 250 lbs. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.