Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Have A Lot of Skin Left!!
Lefty2121 posted:
I know I will probably need some surgery to remove all this extra skin, has anyone gone thru this just wanna know how much it cost and time you need to heal. Thank you very much. My starting weight was 382 lbs not current weight is 221 lbs my goal is between 150 to 180 so still have some to go!

justmejust responded:
My friend lost 150 lb and her insurance paid for tummy surgery. She was fortunate insurance covered it, I don't think mine would.

Lefty2121 replied to justmejust's response:
That is awesome!! Do you know what insurance your friend has. I am hoping after I am done with my weight loss to get this skin taken away. I know I caused this myself but I want to look and feel better about myself.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am a big girl at 475, age 39. I have been heavy my whole life as you can see from my girl picture above. I know what to do I am just having probl...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.