Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Hello, Buteo Here
    ButeoFerrous posted:
    Hello, you can call me Buteo. I posted on the 50 - 100 community, before I realized this one was here. I am currently 298 lbs, 5'9" tall. I am 27 years old. My long term goal is to get to 170, my short term goal is to get to 290.
    I have health problems besides my weight, and am in pain most of the time.
    I have been using the food and fitness planner for a week now. It helps a lot, and I have lost 2 lbs this past week. My goal is 1 lb a week. Nice and slow.
    I look forward to meeting new people and getting tips from everyone, maybe I'll have one or two to share.

Lefty2121 responded:
    Good luck I hope you are still sticking with your plan.. How have you been doing? Take care...

abnersmom replied to Lefty2121's response:
    Hi Lefty,

This board isn't very active unlike the 50-100 lb. board. Hope you are doing well on your plan.
    Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. Ehrmann

Spotlight: Member Stories

this is it! No more denial but actually being completely honest about my fat journey in life! I had to find out what I way in lbs and not kg - 313 lbs...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
    In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    52 of 70 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.