Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello, Buteo Here
ButeoFerrous posted:
Hello, you can call me Buteo. I posted on the 50 - 100 community, before I realized this one was here. I am currently 298 lbs, 5'9" tall. I am 27 years old. My long term goal is to get to 170, my short term goal is to get to 290.
I have health problems besides my weight, and am in pain most of the time.
I have been using the food and fitness planner for a week now. It helps a lot, and I have lost 2 lbs this past week. My goal is 1 lb a week. Nice and slow.
I look forward to meeting new people and getting tips from everyone, maybe I'll have one or two to share.

Lefty2121 responded:
Good luck I hope you are still sticking with your plan.. How have you been doing? Take care...

abnersmom replied to Lefty2121's response:
Hi Lefty,

This board isn't very active unlike the 50-100 lb. board. Hope you are doing well on your plan.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. Ehrmann

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been chubby most of my life, I grew up with bad eating habits like 'you better eat everything on your plate or you're being bad'. O...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.