Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Hi there... new here
    saej72 posted:
    Hi there, my name is Sara, and I am 40 years old.

At the beginning of this year I weighed in at 315, and as of yesterday I was down to 301. YIPPEE.. I've almost hit my first 15 pound goal.

I've been taking a couple classes through work.. One called the full plate diet which isnt' really a diet, it is really about eating more fiber rich foods. I also took a class called Diet free for Life which has been teaching us the right combinations of foods. I've also been walking 3x a week. I think I've finally gotten into the groove of things.

My ultimate goal is to weigh 200 pounds.

Lefty2121 responded:
    Keep up the great work!! It's always nice to hear about other people having great results!! Just gets me motivated to do more!! Keep us posted!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me now = 277 lbs. My goal = 150-160 lbs. Weight to lose 117-127 lbs. It's not an exact science. The reality is that I want to be fit and healthy....More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
    "Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 30 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.