Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi there... new here
saej72 posted:
Hi there, my name is Sara, and I am 40 years old.

At the beginning of this year I weighed in at 315, and as of yesterday I was down to 301. YIPPEE.. I've almost hit my first 15 pound goal.

I've been taking a couple classes through work.. One called the full plate diet which isnt' really a diet, it is really about eating more fiber rich foods. I also took a class called Diet free for Life which has been teaching us the right combinations of foods. I've also been walking 3x a week. I think I've finally gotten into the groove of things.

My ultimate goal is to weigh 200 pounds.

Lefty2121 responded:
Keep up the great work!! It's always nice to hear about other people having great results!! Just gets me motivated to do more!! Keep us posted!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 52 yrs old and now weigh more than I ever did! I am disgusted with myself and yet can't seem to stop my bingeing on cookies. I am a Type 1 di...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.