Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Work at Home Position!!
Workit_gurl13 posted:
Good Evening Everyone!!
Just thought I would let you all know that a company called MCA(Motor Company Of America) is currently hiring ASAP!!
Where looking for dedicated, committed, money driven, ability to be professional at all times.
Where a Road side assistance program similar to Triple A, but we DEFINITELY OFFER BETTER BENEFITS!!
In order to work for us you need to:
1 have 'access to the internet and a phone".
2Must be 18 and over!
3 Must live in USA or CANADA!!
How much money can you make?? YOU DETERMINE THE AMOUNT OF YOUR PAYCHECK!! YOU SET YOUR OWN WORK SCHEDULE!!
Remember, YOUR< YOUR OWN BOSS!!! Paid every Friday!
This is a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY>>>>> for stay at home moms, retired folks,students,people with disabilities,. ....We don't DISCRIMINATE!! BAsically ANYONE CAN DO THIS JOB!!
If you already have employment, thats fine too. You set your own hours, you can work as much or as little as you like!!
If your interested please go to this site>>>firstsourcenetwork.com/Workitgirl or send me an email at pattersonruchita@yahoo.com
This is not a SCAM!! You must put the time into it to get paid!!
Once you visit the site , please make sure that you watch the video.
That will tell you all about our company and answer most questions you may have.
There's DEFINITELY MONEY .............to be made.
So check out our program and hopefully you'll be on your way to joining our MCA Club......
You'll Thank Me Later!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I am a big girl at 475, age 39. I have been heavy my whole life as you can see from my girl picture above. I know what to do I am just having probl...More

Helpful Tips

Warning: Ramblings
Had some good things happen this week that I wanted to share. Had 2 people I know tell me I look 10 years younger. I'm under 250 lbs. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.