Skip to content
New member to the Group
Morgan626 posted:
Just wanted to say I loved reading everyone's posts. I am loving logging my food because I had no idea how quickly I was adding calories. I also like that this site monitors how many calories I need. I never liked math in school:)
Found out I had high cholesterol, so I am reading all I can to understand what to eat. As well as logging in my exercise. I am a visual person, so I like seeing the little icon running to my goal.
Looking forward to being a part of a support team. Right now 100lbs to loose seems daunting, so I have set my first goal for 10. I am thinking 10 sets of 10. When I make my first goal I am buying a sunflower Tervis cup. I will keep you posted when I reach my goal. So all the cheering would be appreciated cause I need it:)

jimbo0629 responded:
That has been my goals, 10 lbs at a time. I have lost 40 lbs by tracking by calories and exercise on Web Md. Good Luck you can do it

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started the year out around 317 and have lost around 56 lbs so far this year. I mainly have been on the low carb, trying to stay under a 100g of car...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.