Skip to content
58 Diets in 65 Years.
BillW64 posted:
That's right. I've been on 58 diets. All the fad diets, multiple times at Weight Watchers and 2, count them, two gastric bypass surgeries. I started out at 380 lbs and now am 531 lbs. Trying to follow diabetic diet now. It's difficult with no support. If you don't have someone to be happy for you when you succeed in following your food plan each day and stocks the kitchen with foods you can eat, That's support. Unfortunately my wife is an enabler. That makes it hard aqnd disxcouraging for me. My main motivation is to control my diabetes. I don't want to lose my kidneys or my feet.

abnersmom responded:
Hi Bill,

This board is sadly not very active. Join us on the 50-100 lb. board. You will get lots of good advice and support. We're all ladies right now, but we really do welcome men too! Some of the boardies are starting a 10 day challenge tomorrow. Come over and join in. It will keep you honest and accountable. Amazing women over there.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. Ehrmann

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm defined by what has happened to my family, and more recently by y failures. I eat to "feel" good, even though that feeling is fleeti...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.