Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying again to lose weight
NormaC posted:
I've been on a number off diets the last two years, but so far have not lost weight. I lose motivation, so i'm hoping by linking up with someone who has a lot of weight to lose I will remain focused on my goal. I weight 359 and count most of that weight gain on the use of medications that put on weight and affecting my metabolism. I'm currently going off one of these medications so I'm hoping to see results this time.

mardee responded:
Hello and Welcome!!!

Tell us a little more about yourself
What is your goal, what is your weakness food. So on and so forth

thelovelyjd responded:
Hi NormaC!

Medications can be real weight loss deterrents! I hope that your recent change is going well for you.

I definitely have a lot of weight to lose and would love to help keep you motivated!

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi, everyone i just wanted to let everyone know how things are going. Lost 38 pounds so far. Got on a bike yesterday at the park with my kids. We all ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.