Skip to content
markel4214 posted:
Hello everyone I am new on here. I started my journey on losing weight and becoming healthy on Jan 13 so 2 weeks ago. I am eating well and joined the gym. First week I did good lost 6.2 lbs and will know my result for week 2 tomorrow. But this week was harder on me. The reason I am joining this group is because I have over 125 lbs to lose and since everyone on here can relate we can motivate and help each other. My family and most of my friends are small and they don't really know what I am going through. They are there for support but I feel that I am not being heard. So with joining this group I know that everyone here feels more like me. I am looking forward to get to know you and share our journey together. Have a great Sunday! Talk to u soon

garnetfairy responded:
How are you doing? I'm new too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is not so different from the rest All my life I've tried my best--to be the woman that everyone wanted me to be. Well, enough is enough, ...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.