Skip to content
For any recent post-ers...or anyone reading this
ladylavender posted:
As BigRed recently posted, "Come on over to the 50 to 100 pounds to lose site. We are very active over there and you will gets loads of tips and encouragement. In addition, we're a fun group and very friendly. We don't care if you have 10 pounds or 200 pounds to lose. There are three lovely ladies there who are maintaining and are more than willing to share their stories and how they got to maintenance. I promise you will be inspired."

I just wanted to add that there are several of us over there with over 100 lbs to lose, and those closer to their goal weight can still relate very well. Plus, it is very encouraging to hear from the "maintainers!"

Spotlight: Member Stories

Two & a half years ago I met an amazing man who loves me as I am and whose wife I proudly became a year later. I want to celebrate my fiftieth wed...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.