Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
the Daniel Plan
garnetfairy posted:
Hi, I'm new. I weigh 313 @ 5'2" and ant to get down to 125. I'm beginning the Daniel Plan but am having trouble finding a buddy. I live in Austin TX. I have been going through my pantry the past week cleaning out all the stuff that isn't on program. I have given a lot of it away and the rest of it is going to my church food pantry.

I am on disability so I am low income and cannot afford to buy a lot of organic produce which I would prefer but I will make do. I have been looking for a support group for people who need to lose a lot of weight like me. I hope I've found it here.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in CT, happily married, mom of 3 and grandma of 2. In my early 40's, very obese, and finding diets just didn't seem to work for me, I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.