Skip to content
Newbiee !
abhishashah posted:
Hello I new here , I am 18 and I am overweight I wanna loose 50-100 pounds but everytime I start I get discouraged and stop. I just need a new thing to start with. Something that I can stick to and follow and that which can be helpful. I thought about taking those weight loss pill but was discouraged after reading about the side effects. I need something that can help me loose this extra pounds. Excercising is one thing I try to do but it wears my out I start breathing hard so I have to stop. Any one wanna share their secret of loosing weight . I know if I get someone to guide me then we can do it together. Send me an email at palashishah@ymail.com if anyone has a secret to share.

salsaintheblender responded:
Hi! How are you? My name is Catherine. I'm 24 and like you, my goal is to lose 100 lbs. Let me tell you, WebMD's calorie counting program works. Please check it out. You can still eat the foods you enjoy, but you need to weigh and measure them. This programs works. I just started it about 2 months ago and I have my own share of health issues. I'm 10 pounds down!!!! It's worth a shot.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Why I came to WebMD I decided to adopt healthier lifestyle changes in 2009 and feel that WebMD is an unbiased resource. Where I can be found on We...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.