Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
brownsugganj70 posted:
Hello everyone
I am a newbie as well and am happy to say I have lost 100 pounds.I was 300 pounds and I am now 222.And I have a lot more to lose.I had to my life depended on it I had and still have many health issues.But I feel a lot better with the weight gone.If we love ourselves we have to take care of our bodies.

staceykb72 responded:
Hi, there. I have lost 100 lbs, too. I was 410 and am now 310. I have lost more in the past, (was down to 235), but in the past 4 years I've gained quite a bit back. Working to fix this and get back on track. Seeing pics of myself recently has reminded me that I'm going in the wrong direction.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is like many other , been struggling to lose weight sense I can remember . As a adult I have tried every weight loss program and any thing I...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 70 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.