Skip to content
New Food & Fitness Planner
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:

Just in time to start off 2011 right, welcome to the new Food and Fitness Planner that combines several tools to help you create your own personalized plan.

Your Plan Will Enable You To:
  • Set your personal weight goals and WebMD will calculate calorie recommendations on how to achieve them.

• Discover calories and nutrition facts for 1000's of foods and beverages or create your own, all of which you can log to a meal time.

• Choose from 100's of popular activities or add your own to create custom workouts.

• Track your calories and view your progress to stay on track.

• Monitor your nutrient intake with our saturated fat, fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate, fiber, sugar, and protein trackers.

• View progress reports to see how your weight has changed over time.
If you're not ready for or interested in creating a full-blown plan, you can still use the Food-O-Meter and the Fit-O-Meter.

Take a look and see if the Food and Fitness Planner could help you!

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 25lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.
Was this Helpful?
24 of 29 found this helpful

Rgulen responded:
Thanks for sharing Byroney.

I like the additional personalization on the setting weight loss goals and how you want to create the calorie deficit.

Food logging will take a bit of start up time and everything is rough guesses while I am in Turkey. It still feels to be a bit of a challenge if you eat fresh products rather than name brands; but, would probably get easier if the saved foods works better.

So far, more MAC friendly. Wonder if I can log from my iPhone....

Rg

Marci320 replied to Rgulen's response:
I can't get the Food and Fitness Planner to work for me. I click on Breakfast to start logging and I never get the next screen.

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to Marci320's response:
Dear Marci,

I'm not sure what browser you're using, but if it's Chrome, Safari, AOL, or Opera, that might be the problem. I'd suggest trying FireFox and/or IE (Explorer) if you're not already.

If the problem persists, please describe the problem, the browser you are using, and your computer's operating system (XP, Vista, W7, Leopard, Tiger, etc.) and e-mail the information to: communitymanagement@webmd.net

They should be able to help you.

Sorry for the problem!

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 25lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.

RobinGLucas replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
I like the food Planner, but look up things is challenging and alot of stuff isn't on there so I have to add it. Will what I add and others add be seen by others so there is one large net work?

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to RobinGLucas's response:
Dear RobinGLucas,

I don't think what you add will be seen by others, but I will check and make sure.

Thanks for asking!

Byroney

fibroinsd responded:
Thanks for linking this to me, Byroney...but it doesn't work for me,...and I use firefox...

cece

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to fibroinsd's response:
Dear Cece,

So sorry it is still not working for you.

I'd encourage you to write in describing your problem to: communitymanagement@webmd.net Please include the browser you are using (in your case, FireFox), and your computer's operating system (XP, Vista, W7, Leopard, Tiger, etc.) and e-mail to the address above.

Byroney

Spotlight: Member Stories

you guys already know me-i am so frustrated that so often this website wont let me post-i write and write and nothing!!!!!! and what is the deal with ...More

Helpful Tips

Warning: Ramblings
Had some good things happen this week that I wanted to share. Had 2 people I know tell me I look 10 years younger. I'm under 250 lbs. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.