Skip to content
Stocking your Pantry with Superfoods on the Cheap
irisheyes213 posted:
Another article that opened my eyes to alternatives that I often forget about when shopping.
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of.   ~Christy Borgeld
http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Marci320 responded:
This is so timely! Thanks for posting.

irisheyes213 replied to Marci320's response:
Glad it helped. I am participating in a Pantry use up challenge for one of my Spark Teams and two of those recipes I can modify to use what I have on hand. The butternut squash and quinoa could be sweetpotatoes and quinoa and then the sweetpotato pancakes could become pumpkin pancakes if I use them all up on the other dish. I really should look at what I have in the freezer/cabinet before heading out to the grocery store tonight.
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/

jean4u replied to irisheyes213's response:
DEB, How creative and informative!

I love getting new ideas for healthy foods. Makes eating healthy so much more fun than a chore.

What you said about that Pantry Challenge got me thinking...my dh bought some marinara sauce on sale...well I saw that zucchini/spinach lasagna recipe from Byroney's recent discussion and that's it!

I really like the photos on that "Super food" site. Got some good ideas on the kale saute and red cabbage.

Thanks!

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

It wasnt until my early 20's that I started having issues with weight gain. I had always been curvy and a "plus" size but I was a runner...More

Helpful Tips

Warning: Ramblings
Had some good things happen this week that I wanted to share. Had 2 people I know tell me I look 10 years younger. I'm under 250 lbs. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.