Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What Does 300/350/400 Calories Look like?
irisheyes213 posted:
The restaurant portions were pretty eye opening for me.
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of.   ~Christy Borgeld
http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/
Was this Helpful?
10 of 16 found this helpful

jean4u responded:
DEB,

Knowledge IS power!

It was powerful to see the comparisons. I am a visual learner, so to see the pictures of different meals really stuck in my mind.

You really have this gift for teaching. To go from a haphazard eating style to a directed healthy eating and healthy lifestyle takes getting educated. This education process needs repetition to become a way of life.

Thanks for taking the time to share this. The quote something about teaching a person to fish and they can feed their family or you could just give them food......reminded me about the process of learning to eat healthy.

Barb

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Dave. I have been overweight pretty much my entire life. I am now ready to make a change in my life and start living more healthy. A lo...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.