Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cut carbs
Tea10 posted:
I found a great cookbook by George Stella - the Good Carb Chef. I have tried several recipes out of it and they have turned out delicious and I am no Julia Childs. My point being is I never considered cutting carbs before and it is really working. So my tip is to try cutting carbs and see if it works for you. It definitely has for me and I am really surprised!
Was this Helpful?
12 of 19 found this helpful

Marci320 responded:
I like my carbs too much to cut many of them out but I used to love watching George Stella on Food Network and wondered what had happened to him. So thanks for this link and I just may try out some of his recipes.

irisheyes213 replied to Marci320's response:
Thanks for the reminder. I always forget about his recipes.
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/

StellaStyle responded:
Thanks all, flad you like our new book! Catch me LIVE tonight, tuesday the 28th on QVC at midnight Eastern.

The show is : Cooking On Q and I will be there with Gordon Ramsay who comes to QVC tonight for the first time! I have been hanging out there as part of the kitchen crew for 5 years now and having a blast! It's where all us celeb chefs go--Tyler Florence just hit the Q yesterday and of course Rachel is there and many more! If you all ever need anything just stop by my site or google and there's tons of our recipes that we use everyday and have kept off over 500 pounds collectively for 10 years and counting! Remember, You gotta Eat to Lose weight and I will show you tonight on the Q! See ya! Your friend, George Stella

Spotlight: Member Stories

From birth I have felt that I was noone. I was never praised or encouraged when I did do something right, so I've always felt I was unimportant an...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.