Skip to content
FUN FUN FUN WORKOUT!!!
rocky2010 posted:
OK so i have to tell all of you this!! k i have the wii game system and i just bought just dance 2 the game for the wii. It is sooo much fun and such a great workout.There are all kinds of music on it such as walk like an egyptian and call me by blondie. I love it!!!! If you have the wii and dont have this game yet do yourself a favor and run to your nearest game store to get it!! I love it and so does my mom! lol
-Success doesn't come to you--you go to it
Was this Helpful?
11 of 17 found this helpful

irisheyes213 responded:
Thanks for sharing. I have heard others say the same thing about this game. I think I will have my husband get it from Gamefly for us to try.
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/

Rgulen responded:
My neighbor and I talked about getting this game too as we both have a Wii Fit.

Rg

Rgulen replied to Rgulen's response:
Hi Rocky,

I bought the game as X-mas gift for me. Looking forward to playing it when I get back home.

Rg

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well here I am. Where I said I would not be after gaining and losing 25 pounds in the early 90's. I thought after stopping smoking I was well on m...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.