Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine Magee says are good ways to enjoy a fun holiday drink at Starbucks' without loading on the fat and calories.

What's your favorite Starbuck's (or any place else) drink?

Mine is a vanilla bean frappuccino! A small one is around 250 calories, so I don't have many in a month.

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 25lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

irisheyes213 responded:
Thanks. This reminded me to look up the caramel brulee latte before ordering one. Glad I did since a tall with soy milk is 350 calories and 58 carbs. I will stick to hot tea
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/

irisheyes213 replied to irisheyes213's response:
Oh, I forgot to remove the whipped cream but still 270 with 52g of carbs for a tall.
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/

rocky2010 replied to irisheyes213's response:
ya know something i do when i want something that taste good and is nice and warm is i make me a cup of chai tea splash in some fat free milk and stevia somtimes ill even put a little squirt of fat free whipped cream on top! I LOVE it
-Success doesn't come to you--you go to it

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am started the weight loss process 3 years ago when I was finishing my Master's degree and had gotten pretty sick from the stress of several fam...More

Helpful Tips

Warning: Ramblings
Had some good things happen this week that I wanted to share. Had 2 people I know tell me I look 10 years younger. I'm under 250 lbs. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.