Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hair loos
An_241789 posted:
am 29 years.suffering from hair loss.please give me a tip.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome, An_241789!

Here's a link to our Hair Loss Center . It discusses causes, research, treatment and so forth. Scroll down to the list of Top Search Terms for Hair Loss, and then click the link you're most interested in to get started.

I'd encourage you to follow-up with your doctor, too.

Byroney
Pounds off since December 2009= 37lbs. At this rate, it will be years until I reach goal, so I hope you don't mind having me around for a spell.

jellymoe responded:
Funny but true story. My mom was at the flea market and she was talking to this lady because she had the prettiest grade of hair you had ever seen. Anyway, my mom asked her how did her hair get so long & the lady told her by using Monistat 7. She said she use to be a prostitute & that was the only thing that she had to use as hair grease.

jessicaneedstobeslim responded:
Hi. I would reccomend checking your thyroid.

therearefourlights1701 responded:
Rogaine for the rest of your life. Once you stop taking it the hair-loss will continue. I noticed my hair thinning and started taking it and am holding my hair where the rest of the men in my family would have baldness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

this is it! No more denial but actually being completely honest about my fat journey in life! I had to find out what I way in lbs and not kg - 313 lbs...More

Helpful Tips

Warning: Ramblings
Had some good things happen this week that I wanted to share. Had 2 people I know tell me I look 10 years younger. I'm under 250 lbs. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.