Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Spark People
kakonolady posted:
Has anyone heard of this website? I am using it and loving it and I just want to share with you all. Please let me know if you join so that we can start a team... I want to stay in contact with you all!!!- It lets you track everything and stores it too... It is FREE and great.- Have a wonderful week everyone-Crystal
Was this Helpful?
11 of 20 found this helpful

Shortcutrd responded:
Yes, a coworker used it and loved it as well. I'm going to check it out for real this time.

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
I know some people here use it--more use fitday though I think.

irisheyes213 responded:
I use it because of the phone app that allows me to track my fitness minutes, food, and water intake on the go. That was the main reason I switched from fitday. I have a different user id there. Glad you are enjoying it!
Never giving up and pushing forward will unlock all the potential we are capable of. ~Christy Borgeld http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/irisheyes213/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Dave. I have been overweight pretty much my entire life. I am now ready to make a change in my life and start living more healthy. A lo...More

Helpful Tips

Starbucks' Holiday Drink Help
"Nothing answers the cry of a cold morning during the holidays than a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha ." Find out what Nutritionist Elaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.