Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Water......I am drinking more
Cindigal posted:
Soo....yesterday I perused some of the diets that are listed in the boards, just curious. Some looked reasonable, all the pyramid foods were listed. I saw some ridiculous diets that I ever saw.. (i wont mention the diets). It was very comical to me......i had to chuckle to myself.. who on earth would just consist of that. Anyway, one thing I knew already they stress is ...water, water and more water. Ok, I do drink my herbal teas which i love and I was drinking Crystal Lite, which I thought was the same as water. But I was not going to the bathroom with that.....no matter how many glasses i had. Started yesterday, I got one of my thermos and put all water with ice cubes. The thermos contains 20 oz of liquid. I filled the bottle 4 times. I had to go to the bathroom several times. Today, same thing....I am hoping that will a good improvement with weight. And the same time, my water out of my tap is darn good. I discovered that one of my sisters visited me in November said to me......your water from the tap tastes great. I just brushed it off. Now I am drinking that great water. I will not overdo the water because i know water intoxication is deadly....that's for sure.

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
Some are reasonable, some less so and if you read the whole article you find out that our experts are not so impressed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I use to weigh over 450 pounds. 25 years ago I had gastric surgery when my doctor told me I was literally going to "die trying" to lose ...More

Helpful Tips

DFJ
DFJ stands for Daily Food Journal. Our diet club members like to share their daily food journal to stay accountable to themselves and ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 42 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.