Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Is anyone besides me is transfixed with "DWTS"
cindigal posted:
For those are not in the NOW get with it....lol. The BUZZ everywhere is "Dancing with the Stars" and the drama, hype, glamour, etc. I am transfixed with the show. My family and friends know not to call me the night when the show is on. What do you think about the show thus far. Do you think the results are ....soo bogus is not funny. Everyone knows that "two left feet...cry-baby, paparrazzi mom" should have been EXITED the show from the first week they aired. She can't dance.....period....!!

barbara4u responded:
I only saw the 1 nite when the show's host ref's to her as Kate minus 8. As in she is not around her kids.

Her story is she's a single mom. Well all I can say, most single mom's are not flying from coast to coast. Sell that million $ house and stay home. I can't imagine how much hired help she has to take care of the house, pool, 8 kids. That house was HUGE.

As much as I hate to side with her ex, I think she IS star struck.

Now, about that Pam Anderson....

Spotlight: Member Stories

How did you gain this weight? The same way you will lose it: one pound at a time. How to loose weight by drinking water ? See infographic

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.