Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Hi I am new here..
BARBIE0313 posted:
Hi I am a working wife and mom of two wonderful boys..I have just lost 25 pounds on my own .. it is hard..in my house everything is easily done or comfort food...I cook for them and sometime for me...I love veggies always have, but they do not ...I have been reading around here and applying some info... but I sometimes want to give up as well as give in...that is why I decided to join in the club to help me maintain what I have lost and keep losing....
I want to be able to have fun with y boys I an tired of sitting in the sideline watching them have fun...
Hope to make some friends..... Barbie

jean4u responded:
Welcome!

Good for you to lose the 25, WTG!!!

Working and raising the 2 boys takes its toll. You are smart to get healthy while they are young. Keep eating your veggies.

Hope others chime in.

Barb Jean

BARBIE0313 replied to jean4u's response:
thanks Jean4U .... for welcoming me as well giving me advice on the cravings... I know now i am not alone on this fight I know now that I can do it thru you and this web site... thanks again it meant alot..

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome!

To echo Barb Jean, Congratulations on losing 25!!!

I also want to pass along these Newcomer Tips for great tools to continue your journey. And check out our Food & Recipes Center for healthy recipes.

Anyone have ideas for hiding veggies in foods for Barbie's sons?

Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 59 yo guy and I recently checked in at 280lb at the doctor. I thought I was 240. I have a weightloss goal of 30lb in 90 days. I need a lo...More

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.