Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Good morning
Figiren posted:
Good morning all!

Happy Monday! I'm ready to start the week with a commitment to exercise and healthy food choices. My "mini-goal" is to string together 3 days of good choices.

~Figiren

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and Welcome Figiren,

How did day 1 and 2 go? We will keep you on track to continue many "mini's" which add up to many pounds lost!

Elizabeth

Figiren replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Elizabeth - Day 1 and 2 went great! Day 3 just had a minor setback - HuHot NOT a good idea for lunch!!! Too many calories in noodles and sauces. But I can still hit my goal - going to work out and have a Lean Cuisine for dinner. Might have to add some carrot sticks tonight if I get hungry.
All in all feeling good about my week =).

BelaFaccia replied to Figiren's response:
Good Job Figiren! But don't feel guilty! Guilt is the enemy! lol I had a bad eating weekend last weekend. After beating myself up all day on Monday, I realized that it was self-defeating. Been watching what I eat very closely and got 2 really good workouts in so far this week, and I've actually managed to lose another half a pound! Woohoo!!

-Nicole

Figiren replied to BelaFaccia's response:
Hurray, Nicole!
I finished day 3 within my calorie budget by doing a little bit extra on my workout, so my 3 day goal was a success. And motivation to keep going :)

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Figiren's response:
Figiren and Nicole great job! Keep up the great work!!!!
Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brittany and at my weight peak, I was approximatley 390lbs, over the course of a few years and a more regular diet I had gotten to 260 and ...More

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.