Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Calorie intake
mamasita58 posted:
Hi All!!
Good Afternoon, Hope everyone is doing well on this Wednesday (Hump) day. Well at least it's the middle of the week. Can any one answer this question for me. Why did my calorie intake from my previous week 1200 a day go to 1644 a day that's an extra 400 calories a day? The only reason I can possibly think of is because of my exercise, working out twice a day. But my theory is "if it's not broke don't fix it" so I'm going to stay at my original calorie intake of 1200 a day. It's working for me and I know my body eating extra calories isn't a good thing and it's not going to help me lose weight, it will make me gain. Need some input on this help??? Hope you all have a great day talk you later on.

Mamasita58

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Mamasita,

Is this the info the Food & Fitness Planner gave you? We want to check and make sure no glitches in the system.

I agree to stick with what works while trying to lose weight and I am so proud of you for working out twice a day! That's great!

How did your week go, any pounds gone?

Elizabeth

mamasita58 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Elizabeth,
Yes this information came from my Food & Fitness Planner. I was surprised that it increased that much. But I'm going to stay with the calorie intake that I've been using, and I'm going to keep working out twice a day!!
I don't think I lost any weight this week due to the fact that I've eaten frozen peanut butter yogurt twice this week. I'm going to weigh myself tonight. Will let you know how I did later when I get back from swimming.
Wish me luck!!
Mamasita58

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm not very old, but I still feel the pressure to lose weight. I'm 17, but ever since I was little my parents didn't teach me ANYTHING ab...More

Helpful Tips

Some motivation tips! Laugh it off!
I needed a little humor today and found some great funny sayings on the internet (Thanks Dan Worona ) to help motivate me. COMMIT TO BE ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.