Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
2011 Easter/Spring Weight Loss Challenge - 9 Weeks to Lose!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Even though it has been about 25 years since I have looked forward to a college spring break, I still equate Spring Break/Easter with bathing suit shopping, going to the beach and hanging out on the river. Although, I do not have the same fervor (or the same body) to shop for suits, it is still my spring ritual. Anyone else rolling their eyes or exhaling in frustration at the thought of shopping for the dreaded bathing suit?

Thanks to the motivation of our members and accountability by moderating this community I have lost 22 pounds since October. I still have about 20 more to shed and the last couple weeks have not be so good.

More motivation and accountability is what we need - Pick a goal - pounds gone, bathing suit, sundress - and let's make it happen!

We will check in weekly and report on our progress, celebrate our successes and help each other with challenges.

Post your current weight (CW), your goal weight (GW) and how much you would like to lose by Easter.

Elizabeth

reshaping responded:
My current weight is 218 and I would like to be at 200 by Easter.

reshaping

Empress_Sheenie responded:
My Current Weight is 188 and I would like to be at 175 by Easter. Detemination and cuttign out all junk and sweets.

jaimeleigh7 responded:
CW: 128
GW: 113

Would love to be back in the cute bathing suits instead of hiding my body!!!

mamasita58 replied to jaimeleigh7's response:
My current weight is 180 and I would like to be at 160 by Easter!! I want to be where I was a year ago!! and now I gained an extra 20 pounds!! But my actual GW: is to be at 140 by August of 2011 for my 40Th school reunion!!

CW: 180
GW: 160

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 19 and had my son 8 months ago now. ummm...never actually been overweight before. i've always had the perfect shape, perfect weight, perfe...More

Helpful Tips

Some motivation tips! Laugh it off!
I needed a little humor today and found some great funny sayings on the internet (Thanks Dan Worona ) to help motivate me. COMMIT TO BE ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.