My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
OK here i go.....I am 50lbs over wieght and I feel like crap!
darlene07 posted:
I have to do this. Im glad I found this site. Seems better than Weight watchers. You can see exactly what you are doing! I like that! Actually cant wait to get up and workout inthe morning.
I need support! I gave up...I need to come alive again!

greytstuff responded:
Welcome, Darlene! You'll find that there are a lot of very supportive and knowledgable people on this site. Keep us posted on your progress and good luck!

eternal9 responded:
positive love and energy on your efforts to loose weight. I am so 50 lbs. over weight, but I started this two weeks ago and I already lost 11 pds. and giving my children a great example of how to live to eat to live instead of living to eat. They are checking all nutitional menu's at the grocery store now! They are my support system. Well I'm sure you'll do fine...we have all fallen off this horse at one time or another...be persistant and forgive yourself for being human....we all slip up...beating ourselves over the head over it..leads to stress and stress leads to more just living to eat..I'm sure you will win the war of the bulge!!!
Lord...help me to remember the lessons and not the mistakes

darlene07 replied to eternal9's response:
Thank you! I start off good buyt end up a mess. You have encouraged me since you lost 11lbs using the web MD....So thank you!

justmejust replied to darlene07's response:
Welcome, I have 63 pounds to lose, a little more than you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been physically active since childhood (40 years). Strength training, speed walking and tennis has caused my body to become muscular and Im h...More

Helpful Tips

DFJ
DFJ stands for Daily Food Journal. Our diet club members like to share their daily food journal to stay accountable to themselves and ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 42 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.