Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Labor Day Challenge
KMILLER2130 posted:
Labor Day is September 5. That gives us 2 months to get some weight shed off of us. That's exactly 9 weeks from now. I weighed-in at 132.5 this morning. I am going to put in a goal of 12.5 pounds by Labor Day - that will bring it down to 120 pounds.

madre2b responded:
Wow, 12.5 lbs sounds like a lot but more power to you! I'm at 160 and would LOVE to shed 10 lbs by then so I will make that my goal. Good luck to all!

KMILLER2130 replied to madre2b's response:
That's an excellent goal too. Good luck to you. I'll be weighing in on Fridays or Saturdays. Let's have fun and shed some weight!!:):):)

jackie_staf responded:
I want to be in on this to! I will put 10 pounds as my goal weight for Labor Day!

KMILLER2130 replied to jackie_staf's response:
Awesome!! Good luck to you.

dee155 responded:
good morning!!!
what diet are you doing? I would like to join u in losing 10 lbs by Labor Day... Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

blue_eyes_80 responded:
My husband and I both started a no carbs, no sugar diet a month ago and have already lost 20 lbs each. If you have made up your mind that you are ready to loose the weight, this may help.
Eat 6 small meals a day.
here is an example of my daily meals:
breakfeast, non-fat yogurt
mid morning snack, fruit
lunch, tuna salad, no bread or chef salad
afternoon snack, fruit or fresh veggies
dinner, any meats or fish and a side salad or veggies.
night snack, fruit or small handfull of nuts.

just30lbs replied to blue_eyes_80's response:
thanks for the tips , i tried this and failed but i'm hoping to stick to it this time around

KMILLER2130 replied to just30lbs's response:
As my daughter always says, "try, try again". :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was really active in high school, but I ate whatever I wanted. I stopped exercising when I started college, but I kept eating the same way. The &quo...More

Helpful Tips

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.
I've lost over 40 lbs during the last year and recently I came across what I think is a great motivational tool for those wanting to start ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.