Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Let's band together and lose that weight
just30lbs posted:
i've been trying to lose weight all my life and i am always caught up between extreme diets and binges. I just wanted to reach out to this community for help because there are others who are in the same boat as me.
Feel free to reply with tips , ideas , suggestions that everyone can use to gain that willpower we need to shed this unwanted weight.

kmiller2130 responded:
For me, it's best if I view it as a lifestyle change and not a diet. People tend to go on and off of diets, but when you make the effort to make a change in your overall life - eating right and exercising - one tends to stick to it for life (for the most part).
I calorie count (I keep a notebook in my purse or lunch bag) and my exercises include walking, weights (bowflex), aerobics, and pilates.
Whatever you end up making your choice of change, just do your best and keep it up. Best of luck to you.

mingmei responded:
had the same problem! Ive been trying since 5th grade. im now on a "crash diet" but it works and i need the weight off by september. I dont enourage it but its good to know im not alone with the all my life thing. good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi,,everyone! (looks like we are in the same poundage boat) smiles. I need to lose 35! ;or get back to 105. ;been 7 or 8 yrs since I weighed my right ...More

Helpful Tips

treat day
I am just starting my healthy lifestyle change again in the last 4 weeks, this being my 4th week. I won't call it a diet because being ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.